Tuesday 27 March 2012

Born to Die for...




Lana Del Rey has quickly became my biggest style/lady crush ever. As soon as I was aware of her video for 'Born to Die' and watched several interviews about the girl herself, I automatically knew she was going to be a huge impact in the fashion industry.

Already she has managed to bag herself the cover and a spread in the March 2012 British Vogue and it is fair to say she has one of the best bodies I have ever seen, and I am guessing you all agree with me on that one!

I absolutely adore her quirky and playful side as well as how she puts everything together, it's extremely polished, but then when her elegant and sleek personality appears, she's like a completely new person.

After watching countless interviews I have come to see that Lana is forever putting effort into everything she does and I definitely think she will be a fashion icon turning heads for years to come!


sjaynepearsonxxx

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing! We love her too!
    We are now following you, if you want to have our blog we would love for you to pop by, trendswb.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete