Thursday 5 April 2012

brick by boring brick...


What girl doesn't adore shopping? If any girl was to say that any type of clothing/shoe/jewellery OR make-up store wasn't a girls best friend then there is something definitely wrong going on inside of their minds!! Triple S is one of my favourite stores that I tend to visit often, and after my mam purchased me this cuteeeest little play-suit ever, I automatically fell in love! The weather was absolutely freezing today and we took these quick shots JUST before I boarded my train back to University as I have to go work! (so sorry about the quality and the slanty-ness)... but I was determined to get some good photo's of this to show it to you, so here you go! My little navy blue play-suit!


Play-suit - Triple S
Cardigan, shoes, socks - Primark

sjaynepearsonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment